GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY Edison research report, page-28

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Gameplanon, I think that it may be difficult to identify the catalysts that are likely to send the SP on its upward trajectory at this point, as the shorters and market manipulators seem to have an uncanny ability to jump all over these updates and reports, even if they are price sensitive, and search for any weaknesses to exploit and further weaken the share price. At other times, share prices start to rise, and we are left wondering why? As you say, increased investor interest, volumes increasing, and the fundamentals so strong that the shorts will start covering, and the smart money market manipulators end their games in case they get burned, are the things that will be needed to see GXY's share price rise.

Possible catalysts that I've seen written here are:

1. December shipment of spodumene concentrate leaving the port on time. The Edison Report states 45000 tonnes @ US $600/t.
    2. Securing more customers and contracts.
    3. Announcement of JV partner for SDV. As A/C mentioned- fast tracking SDV.
    4. Further capital injection into project development and expansion.
    The Edison Report also mentions exploration potential, and that valuations will increase over time when more capital is spent on projects.
    5. James Bay DFS expected to be released later in 2017.

Great medium - long term investment as we never really know which of these catalysts is going to move the share price, or when these lifts are likely to happen, as price sensitive announcements have had little effect on the SP so far, as you have mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.