GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi JJP Interesting scenario you bring on the table and one with...

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi JJP

Interesting scenario you bring on the table and one with merit in my opinion.
    KDR could still change hands after WES, its a great hardrock resource and probably the biggest in the world.
    I been with them from the very beginning of under 10 cents a share and seen it all unfolding.
    WES are opportunists and will try to pay as little as possible while going for the kill when the time is right.

The time is definitely right now, with the industry close to its knees now its the right time to go for the kill.
    How much would they need to put on the table to get GXY, knowing WES they would try to go for $2 but probably need to add a bit more as there is $270 million Cash in the bank and a producing mine with positive cash flow.
    Not to forget the Salar which suppose to be a great lithium resource and better then the one they sold to posco for $280 million.
    Add that value to the cash in the bank and the investment in A40 and you have already the total Mcap of GXY.
    Not even counting the producing Lithium Mine and plant in Australia and the property in Canada.

In a normal environment the price would need to be closer $4 but today $ 3 could be the push over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.