GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey AC Of course it's an awesome read from you....as always a...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hey AC
    Of course it's an awesome read from you....as always a balanced and educated perspective. I was sad to hear you may not post as much here anymore so pleased and pleasantly surprised to see this one! I've always agreed wholeheartedly with your analysis and perspective, not because you spruik GXY, but because you know the facts and I believe have a good hold on the future prospects and what is really going on in the lithium world.

Nice work from you guys gameplanon, m92 and others of late. Nobody really knows me, but I'm a firm believer in Galaxy and as said before have known the company for about 5 years now. Lost money years ago, but actually sold out at around 44c in the big down turn. Very hard decision to make for all the investors out there.... some times must be done, but saved my cash and started buying in again quite low and some 30s and 40s buys as well (now no cash left!).

Anyway, you won't get all the mega posts from me. I can't do it.....like my wife does all the hard stuff.... intelligent commentary and work, but I make the money....ha ha....smarts not intellectual stuff!

Just rambling on a few drinks now (Sunday is like my Friday in my semi retired working world).....keep the faith to all......ride this revolution!

GLTAH....do we need the luck?

PS Can we stop posting on the dilution or not thread? Just a bad sentiment and some bad posts from cross overs there? (I'm happy with the CR's momentum that will keep happening) and all done and dusted now. I like the name of this thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.