GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY Great Buying Today, page-65

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hey @dgb99.94

I dunno where @airconditioner has gotten too, would be great to hear from him. I've always respected his opinion even if we didn't agree all the time. Lepidico was one of those things.

To be honest, I was feeling a littl glum about the whole Lepidico situation, and whilst trying to make heads or tails of it the other night. @surfarosa told me to pull my head in at one point, which was fair... I was probably freaking out the locals after what was a very difficult day for them. Even @maxi1981 gave me a bit of the cold shoulder, then sent me a photo of him wearing his favorite grandpa cardigan... Didn't matter that he was pointing at the moon at the time... I was just admiring his cardigan.

The above is probably irrelevant, but it paints the picture that we are all just a bunch of humans sharing our view and each others company trying to make heads or tails as to what is going on for our chosen investments.

@Dom74's email to Joe Walsh brightened the mood.... Email HERE, go give it a like to support our investment and some great investigative work.

Some snippets of that email that might be of interest to Galaxy investors are:

"The decision to develop a pilot plant is based in large part on feedback over the course of this year from prospective offtake/finance parties"

"the pilot plant – to be built and operated in Perth – is scheduled to be operational in April 2019. "

The later coincides well with the yield optimisation program at Mt Cattlin. Sorting and filtering the good stuff, from the stuff Lepidico can use to turn into battery grade lithium.

Considering that they have done if before with simple tailings from Mt Cattlin I wonder what the upgrades might do....

...and... Galaxy holders.... The plant will be up and running in April 2019... Our AGM is usually in May.... Maybe we might all be able to get a tour and the lowdown?

A Perth pilot plant clearly shows action of Lepidico's behalf... Something I have been eager to see for quite sometime.

From the question of if Galaxy should take part in the current Lepidico capital raising, I sought opinion on this forum. Only one person responded @ProCapitalism

Many people liked the response and the idea of Galaxy not investing further into Lepidico.

That we should keep the money we make for ourselves and Lepidico should sort themselves out, and prove on a commercial & industrial scale before pour in any extra cash.

Guessing from the response that @ProCapitalism gave to my last post, maybe they were unaware that Mt Cattlin tailings had been tried by Lepidico previously and the technology had proven itself (just not on a commercial & industrial scale) but had produced some really nice battery grade material.

This isn't a witch hunt to answer the question.... It's just showing that perspectives can change, and maybe when @airconditioner posts again his thoughts of Galaxy's 12% investment into Lepidico might have also.

When I first met @maxi_1981 I was always annoyed with his constant need to tell me about L-Max... I think I even wrote to him in capitals a few times, with a few choice words included. OK maybe that's an exaggeration, but please don't ask him for the history because that guy keeps everything...

There were times when I became a little stuck on a few things, and I confided in him. We have had many conversation on the phone from Australia to Europe and quite a few here know that we plan to catch up towards the end of November for something special that is happening for him. - I'll tell him to shut up about Lepidico in person... (just kidding!)

Answers to questions always come from the strangest of places. And most of you might have become familiar with a new poster @Gekkko on the forum. I happened to catch his email one day and thought... this guys a bit of a character... "I'm gunna say hi!"

So I did, and we have kept in a bit of contact. I must admit also, I kinda see his perspective of the JP Morgan lending out their shares meanwhile doing business with us... It's like smiling to our face whilst slapping us in the back of the head. - It's not very gentlemanly and I hope that changes soon, out of respect for its customer, Galaxy.

@Gekkko put his thoughts on Lepidico and the Galaxy investment to me like this...

Should we exercise our right to buy their shares in their CR to maintain our 12%?

The industry is copping it... so why not take the opportunity to buy low (sub 2c) and boost the financial prospects of the company we are already invested in?

I wanted to highlight that last part, I think it is important. Galaxy are already invested in the company, and they did it for a reason. Though, have not exactly paraded Lepidico around like a Golden Goose, which I think it was @Sharpey came to "passionate discussion" with AC.

...For me... I think that Lepidico & Galaxy just happened to turn up on the scene at the right time for each other. It feels quite fateful... and Maxi & I often laugh about how things just happen like this. Then there is schadenfreude which is also very funny.

This post isn't "all about Lepidico" It is about a partnership between two companies. Galaxy & Lepidico.

It's about two different business models, but with one common interest.

Lithium.

To me, it seems strange to like investing in Galaxy, but not have an interest in the investment that Galaxy has.

Galaxy is a sum of all its parts, we see it spoken about on here pretty much every days.

The share price doesn't even take Mt Cattlin into account, when will it take into account Sal De Vida, or James Bay???

How often do we hear that?

Or.... Anthony Tse is just so good... the management team is great...

But I just don't get that Lepidico caper... What the hell is that about, and why do people from Lepidicio come in here to talk about it..

BECAUSE WE ARE INVESTED IN THEM DEAL WITH IT!!!

First time I have written in capitals on here... I hope your eyes are ok.

Investors in Galaxy are either all in, or they are not... It's pretty simple, otherwise all you are is a trader, and that's fine too.... But I am not, and I like the sum of all Galaxy's parts thank you very much!

I guess I have waffled on a little....

Do, I think Galaxy will take up the Lepidico offer? I am honestly not sure.

Do I think Galaxy should take up the offer?

I think@Gekkko makes a very good point.. Plus the sooner Lepidico prove L-Max technology via this pilot plant I am guessing that the better it will be for ALL of us... As in Galaxy & Lepidico.

I would like to see those days of GMM & GXY back again, where people were welcomed in both forums. To share knowledge and discuss what we are invested in.

Galaxy should provide a further investment to Lepidico under this CR, and if the CR isn't fully subscribed and we can offer further assistance to meet that target, or even offer them a loan. Then we should do that to.

I want to see Lepidico, OUR INVESTMENT prove itself!

For me, it is about what we might accomplish together, not what Galaxy might accomplish working alone.

If you read this far down, thank you for taking the time, hopefully I was able to give you something for the time you spent.

Carnegie.JPG
    Last edited by Thesi: 05/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.