GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I want to shut those emotional dudes up right now. Last few days...

1. 3,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    I want to shut those emotional dudes up right now. Last few days I have seen enough fear, emotion, down ramping & bs from those dudes. I want to set a record straight, if you were ever in business or knew how to run business, then any kind of funds provided by cr was a positive outlook for company. No cr is stupid to provide fund if they reckoned company is doing bad & making bad decisions. They wanted to be part of sucessful company going forward & this deal which A Tse made was a win win deal for both party. You need a little brainstorm to understand. You ever run a business or manage company then you understood how hard to earn trust from cr or bank. They are in business to make profits. If you run a bad business you can kneel down to beg them for sympathy, but you still got kicked in the ass & showed the exit. If they provided you funds, it was based on trust and one element that they can see your business's growth & success. I hope this will teach some dump dudes on hc having reacted too negatively in the past few days. I kept accumulated in the past few days.
    Last edited by Stock12345: 09/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.