GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY IS UNDERVALUED, page-79

1. 13,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8399
    “So there won't be any reversal in the price of lithium while this dynamic persists.”

Obvious much?!
    That’s your get-out-of-jail card right there!
    The real question/issue is when will the dynamic shift, based on the driving forces and associated factors?! That is just like saying that we’re in a downtrend and it won’t change until it changes direction!
    When the reversal starts, it’ll be a case of yes of course we have because we broke out of the downtrend!!?

Was the market “forward looking” at $4.53???

Re SDV, being “pretty much worthless at the moment”, what a load of garbage.
    Show me a company that has DFS’d that amount and quality of resource that is worthless.
    It “not being factored into the shareprice” is simply imo a convenient “assessment” for the negative nellies because as we all know, the pointy end of the share price - what the current lots of shares are changing hands at - does not accurately describe the “worth” of the business, despite the widely- used market-cap “calculation”. The simple fact is that you , I, or anyone else cannot waltz in today with $400m and buy the company. Simply not possible.

I see you were very quiet after you bought in back at 1.10+, and now shouting it down after selling out.
    I don’t even need to look at your disclosure anymore to know whether you hold or are short - it’s obvious from the first line or two of your posts! It’s actually a fun game now!

Hope you get some cheaper, it’ll mean that I do too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.