GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

“So there won't be any reversal in the price of lithium while...

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    “So there won't be any reversal in the price of lithium while this dynamic persists.”

Obvious much?!
    That’s your get-out-of-jail card right there!
    The real question/issue is when will the dynamic shift, based on the driving forces and associated factors?! That is just like saying that we’re in a downtrend and it won’t change until it changes direction!
    When the reversal starts, it’ll be a case of yes of course we have because we broke out of the downtrend!!?

Was the market “forward looking” at $4.53???

Re SDV, being “pretty much worthless at the moment”, what a load of garbage.
    Show me a company that has DFS’d that amount and quality of resource that is worthless.
    It “not being factored into the shareprice” is simply imo a convenient “assessment” for the negative nellies because as we all know, the pointy end of the share price - what the current lots of shares are changing hands at - does not accurately describe the “worth” of the business, despite the widely- used market-cap “calculation”. The simple fact is that you , I, or anyone else cannot waltz in today with $400m and buy the company. Simply not possible.

I see you were very quiet after you bought in back at 1.10+, and now shouting it down after selling out.
    I don’t even need to look at your disclosure anymore to know whether you hold or are short - it’s obvious from the first line or two of your posts! It’s actually a fun game now!

Hope you get some cheaper, it’ll mean that I do too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.