GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey Thesi, on a personal note. I can't help but feel a...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Hey Thesi, on a personal note. I can't help but feel a little disappointed. You were such a champion of this company and have done so much hard work, selflessly contributing your time and effort over many years. You've brought a hell of a lot to the table and respect from me (at least) is freely given... Thank you, sincerely.

It's such a shame that you are where you are in terms of opinion towards GXY. But I totally understand, I'm not criticising that at all.

While never holding GXY longer than short term trades, purely because of my personal preference for hard rock over brine due to the really complex chemistries. I have been an admirer of how GXY have paved a path...

Until recently that is, where I can't help but feel they have lost their way. But I do think that can be recovered. Smart moves are required from here, it is within their capability. It is time to be bold!

Processing routes and flow sheets are key, although the time to ultimately get that right is now. These decisions will be company makers or breakers, I look on with great interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.