GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY - Lithium Chemicals Production, page-8

1. 13,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8306
    No, that would be too simple and wouldn't draw enough attention to the current agenda.
    Iggy this, PLS that... blah blah FUD FUD... GXY's doomed, everyone sell, I'm in cash, me me me.

Our "humble cleaner" is just an innocent little girl trying to fumble her way along this investment path, learning about how it all works... please be gentle everyone, I'm just trying to explore and learn...

Those of us who have been around long enough to remember all this nonsense, know the story and know the charade.

Agenda.

Deception.

Over the years, we have seen the cyclic flip-flops, we have seen the claims of being buddy-buddy with others. Some will remember @airconditioner clearly and bluntly denying any such "friendship", stating he had never corresponded (talked/email) with the cleaner iirc. It's all there in the archives; happy to dig it up.

The bottom line, quite simply, is this:

Each of us has $X that we might wish to invest in GXY.
    The past is exactly that, it cannot be changed.
    The future and the potential, from TODAY onwards, is what is relevant.
    YOU analyse and assess the potential, evaluate the risks and consider wrt to YOUR risk profile.
    Buy, Sell, Hold.
    SIMPLE.

Newbies - review the archives and you will discover what I am referring to above. Beware the forked tongue, deception and apparent innocence.
    The last few days of FUD rampage is more evidence that ANYTHING will be said to drive the agenda, regardless of truth or relevance.
    Just scroll up and re-read the comment about the PLL "chemicals" deal, my subsequent call out that this is in fact incorrect, and the follow-up twisted garbage about "but it might turn into that", for a perfect example.

FUD Vs FACT.
    Sort it out, and beware.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.