GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY - Lithium Chemicals Production, page-9

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    @GCar it is interesting that you spend so much of your time thinking about me rather than discussing what this forum is about. Galaxy & Lithium...

I was initially going to ask if you were ok, because in some of your replies you appear to be incredibly stressed out, but I am guessing that's just how you are.

It's funny to think that you became so upset about me suggesting a slight change in the lay out of the Galaxy presentations when it came to the colouring of timelines, because something I have noticed about you is that you are very black and white and I don't know if it might be a condition you may have, but you appear to look at things very black and white and struggle to see things outside of the box.

You brought the discussion to that of @airconditioner, if you're going to go through the archives you may want to see the commentary he put regarding some information I was sharing with him when I was on a break, and also when he mentions that like himself, I was invited to have lunch with Anthony Tse but was unable to make it. AC was the one that contacted me about it.... That's why you might at times have seen me heckling him about the salmon.

I do remember when he wrote what he did about not having met me which is true but I don't think he mentioned not having communicated with me, either way if you believe or not on this I don't care, you're a nobody.... but I do send an email off to him from time to time to check in on him and I am sure he is doing well. He does read the forums still because he has been liking posts from time to time.

I think you're an American, at least I am sure I saw someone mention that in a recent post. American and Australian personalities are different. We (Australians) tend to be a little more knock about, enjoy a bit of mischief and fun, meanwhile from my perception, I think Americans can at times be a little gung-ho, shoot first and ask questions later.

You remind me of another friend that I have... we would regularly end up not talking because of the silliest of misunderstandings. Eventually we learnt to understand each other which created a friendship that I would rarely not speak with them on a daily basis.

I've learnt so much from Hot Copper over the years, it's kinda funny, @The Dean has been around most of the time I have spent contributing. One of the things I have learnt is to look at each poster and for what value they bring. One value I find in you which is good is that you can pick up on some things that are incorrect, and in each of those cases has been an error by my own admission, but your weakness is that you lack the ability to be humble and have an invariable nature to fly off the handle over the smallest of things. I noticed the other day when some others on here having a bit of a joke with you because they spotted this weakness in you. I had wanted to reach out to you privately to discuss this, because I wanted to provide you a little help without being so public about it, but since you're making a bit of a song and a dance, I thought I wouldn't join in.

Anyways getting back to it....

Are we able to return to the topic of lithium and Galaxy, or does the idea of discussing the path the company might take and constructive criticism cause you to have a mental breakdown and send your caps lock key into overdrive?

Perhaps the point you may be missing in what I have been writing is that I perceive that the market might be looking at Galaxy much differently had they popped in an extra slide discussing potential paths they will take with the spodumene that is produced at James Bay rather than a map with a drawing showing it going to Europe only, or do you think perhaps that way a ploy for anyone seeing that to think.... holy crap, these guys are going to send it all to Europe!!!

And you Americans would go.... NO WAY MAN!!! USA!! USA!!! USA!!!

Gees now you have me typing in capslock... or is it jeepers you use?

Either way, let's talk lithium.

Last edited by Thesi: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.