GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Here are some note I was able to capture. I was not able to...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Here are some note I was able to capture. I was not able to listen to all of the conference as it was on during another meeting and I was switching back and forth so apologies about that.

Output and sustainability:
    The 'September quarter' was an exceptional quarter for production from Mt Cattlin which had above expected resource grade (1.3%, well above the reserve), increases in concentration and therefore pricing (see the reports) and lower production costs ($320USD/T)
    Q - What is the reason for the higher grade and is the output sustainable? The grade is not expected to be sustained at 1.3% but the grade increase is partly due to tweaking mining strategy which reduces the amount of dilution from waste material than the test grades. I.e. it is likely that the grades which are mined from now on are all likely to be higher than expected, thanks to improved methodology.

SDV and JB (I know you are all champing at the bit about this).
    Not much more to add other than they confirmed significant interest and are still choosing to play it cool with negotiations. They did mention that equity raising is OUT OF THE PICTURE. Confirmed.
    They wanted to talk about the on the ground progress which is able to be read about in the current media releases. Basically they are building it as fast as they can go and are now going to focus on assessing the interest for offtake agreements to ensure that work does not slow down.
    They mentioned deals up to 5 years (as opposed to a previously floated 10 years). Read into that what you will (is 10 year not needed or is 10 year too expensive, or is 5 year better off financially because of expected increase at or before 5 years and Galaxy doesn't want to sell too cheap for too long...?) Place your bets on that one.
    In case you are wondering which one is being developed first, they both are, but SDV is ahead.

Panasonic Deal
    I admit I chuckled a bit when this was asked about. They basically said there is no announcement until there is an announcement. So all the speculation remains speculation on this.

Ultra fines circuits and recovery improvements:
    Parts procurement and commissioning is underway. Expect the circuits to be paid for this current quarter and Q1 in 2018 and the circuits to be operational in Q2 2018. Cost $7M AUD spread over the two quarters. Result: An improved recovery rate to 70% up from the previously modelled 50%-55%.

Tantalum sales:
    Confirmed Mt Cattlin is producing and selling tantalum. The contract rate is $40AUD/unit.

Expectations:
    Costs to continue to go down, recovery rates to increase, life of mine to be extended. JB and SDv to continue to progress. If I was not in the other meeting I probably would have asked about timelines, or somebody else may have when I was not part of the conference call.

Explanations of the recent actions and where to from here:
    Institutional investors increasing support based on existing fundamentals and the sustained growth in cashflow. There is an increasing interest from international investors even without the additional listings on other stock exchanges, in particular from North America. Read into that what you will. They covered many possible scenarios as to why the company is being revalued and as before, the abruptness of AT's response when asked if he thought the lithium space was "too hot" indicated to me that he was a little offended by the inference.

I concluded that I retain at least as much confidence in my investment as before, if not more so and if you want to sell me your shares after reading these reports and hearing the conference post your contact number here and I will happily negotiate a price with you.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.