GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY move back to $1.50 and up again, page-11

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3590
    i think we might trade sideways whilst the markets drop (not a bad thing considering the impending market correction for Wall St).

G20 this week is probably a positive either way - Trade war continues lithium becomes critical element hyped, Trade war eases, GDP boost.

as for the share price, the absorption here is very important to what comes next. The amount of volume traded over since April is around 280m or over 60% of the shares on issue. Another lens is the avg daily volume between april 22nd and today is 6.2m vs 3.3m over the year prior - Double!. So in the last 45 days, the shareholder base has changed considerably. Its most likely that retail holders got manipulated out. No top 20 has changed as if that was the case, this high volume would definitely have resulted in the a substantial holder notice

In addition to this, historically this high volume consolidation has proven to be a momentum changer.

Add to that the fundamentals, All spells out bottom going up.

As ive posted before, doesn't bother me apart from being annoying when you know the market is being manipulated. At first it was good, now i am tired of buying GXY and locking my capital (but i continue to do so as its an opportunity you cant ignore).

My recommendation - sell out now if your worried about the share price as all indexes are at record heights. The risk on sentiment across equities is down as can be seen with bond yields. a recession isnt far (circa 6-12 months). As we already know Galaxy is a lightening rod for negative sentiment and manipulating share price. BUT if your prepared to back the 101 logical reasons to hold a long position. And if you can see through the countless clowns spreading dooms day scenario's with not an ounce of logical backing. Then keep on buying Galaxy as it is a retirement making buy. Only 292 people own over 70% of the company, have they sold? Every stock has a floor and on cash value alone, the floor is very close.

DYOR, i sometimes wonder if i have got it wrong, and everytime i do, i look at what i know as per what is proven. I cant see any reason to believe GXY should be this low. To which here comes someone with a doomsday reply... yes yes yes, i know shipping, lithium over supply etc etc.. Have a look at the quarterly and tell me if GXY is going down or up as a company, then match that to the share price and tell me which way the share price should go...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1613/1613049-bf552d71f131b0b30f299276518be151.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.