GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

gxy moving backwards

1. 104 Posts.
    It is abundantly clear what is going on. GXY have a strategy to build a vertically integrated Lithium power business to meet an exponentially growing demand, particularly in Asia. To do this they will need to raise cash at various points along the way. They have an ASX listing to do just that and, had global events not conspired to undermine global market confidence at exactly the wrong time, they would have had another listing on HKSE; issuing more shares than they have just issued. The recent CR was actually done at a fairly standard discount to the 30 day average price. I do accept that as the SP had been rising and thus had they waited then the 30 day average would have been higher and therefore they could have gotten a better price. However the authority to issue the new shares expired on 22 April. I did wonder why they did not just wait for the AGM to get a new authority, but as they are in the final stages of due diligence on an aquisition, it is clear why they could not wait. I am sure that this acquitiion will fit nicely into their strategy of building a vertically integrated business and that it will be a good deal for GXY, because putting the blatant racism aside (crooks come in all skin shades and eye shapes) they would not have been able to raise the money they did from where they did if they were not canny businessmen, with the ability to think and act strategically.

If you research the company properly and understand how its strategy aligns with PRC's strategy, then you will see this is a long term investment with incredible long term potential. The better news is you can now buy into this, for less that the "sophisticated investors" paid in the CR

I have an indirect interest in GXY through my holding in CRHL (UK AIM listed). CRHL have been diluted from 17% to 10% by the CR and the short term drop in GXY SP has impacted CRHLs SP. However I bought CRHL as a long term investment (it is in my pension) and a large part of what attracted me to it was the exposure to GXY. I am entirely happy that CRHL has a smaller percentage holding in a GXY that is definately moving forward with its highly profitable strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.