GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY or ORE, page-103

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    The esplanade at North Cairns has not changed (the muddy beach part, that is) since I was born there in 1944 ....
    and I agree ... there may have been a 1 degree average rise in the last 100 years, tho methods of measurement have changed, and we are all aware that BOM made substantial changes to readings made earlier in the 20th century ... oh, and of course, governments never lie ... the reports and mapping regarding climate change all originate from people or organisations with a vested interest in ensuring we lemmings believe that making changes to the way we live will preclude the average increase in temperature reaching 2 degrees, which of course, nothing we can do will stop that .... anyway, this is not a forum to discuss climate change, and I did not start this discussion .. I am not a holder of GXY because I believe that I will contribute to stopping climate change ... I am here because petrol and diesel is too bloody expensive, and electric propulsion is the way of the future ... and lithium batteries will be the main storage method for mobile batteries in the foreseeable future ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.