LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Clinical sharpey, case closed. As others have alluded to, this...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Clinical sharpey, case closed. As others have alluded to, this is a great space for posting. Think I made my first post here and many ill informed newbie-ish comments, rehashes of already known info etc.

Not once have I been belittled or unanswered if posing a query however frustrating it was for in the know members...more so encouraged. Fast forward from 2017 to now and Dannyboys 1st post gets 60 odd likes and appears in the top rated of HC (it was a great post not taking anything away from it).

Other stocks I hold on the other hand...venomous. Avoid perusing them unless there's an Ann and I can sift through rubbish to find responses from posters I rate after processing it for myself.

Alternative views are great and are welcomed but we've got to be mindful about tone. Thesi is a master of it imo - asks questions of someone rather than delivering a spray (unless baited).

Anywho, next week should be interesting. Roll on late April /May if Lepidico makes it big I might even get my first tattoo... of the company logo
    Last edited by w00lfy: 23/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.