LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Was originally thinking a full singular pec piece with the green...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Was originally thinking a full singular pec piece with the green bits sprouting up into the neck area, then maybe a smiling/winking platypus on top with a 20c coin in its webbed foot. All this marginally visible when wearing a collar. Would look pretty hardcore yet in touch with endorsing a sustainable living...real Byron Bay resident sort of setup. LPD would have to go gangbusters and yield some serious coin first. Could also be pretty polarising and my wife may enforce marriage counselling or divorce, not to mention getting out of shape...might be regrettable. So maybe a small and subtle print on the inside/back of the wrist. TBH though, I'd probably chicken out - don't really have a high pain threshold. Saw that guy on UNILAD or Lad Bible's Insta page screaming and it put me right off.

Sorry digressing badly off topic, there's some interesting discussion over at GXY @Savvydude. Mostly around the Posco cash transaction being finalised then others speculating about a JV with Posco for the Southern tenement and the use of PosLx to extract hydroxide and or carbonate from the brine. Futuretech/Ljcamp or Ninja Turtle (I think) was saying PosLx can be applied to spodumene too - didn't realise that?? Begs the question where does LPD fit aside from future plans at James Bay if GXY has both processes presumably at their disposal? Can GXY have both? Some sort of retrofit for LPD at MC and PosLx at SDV?

Others were suggesting GXY is stock piling concentrate instead of shipping so it  can be converted to hydroxide and the other idea was MC's mica waste and LPD getting the tailings. Some these have been discussed to death already - get the popcorn ready though, heaps to be revealed. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.