LPD 25.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

GXY Relationship, page-69

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    That's interesting, missed that one BnS cheers.

However I wouldn't take that date advised by them as legit. We may differ on the timeline given they exercised their 5year option approx. 6 months early.

Regardless I'm suggesting that any WA opportunity would likely be for LOH-Max as a bolt on to say the Kwinana Hydroxide plant to solve some tailing issues and reduce cost. Especially noting the express nature to scale LOH-Max figures up to the 20ktpa scale... Why?

Should this be the alternate location or perhaps Japan. I'm sure the team would be striving ahead in vicinity of Sudbury. In conjunction with the alternate location.

I see the points for Townsville, but I'd be really quite surprised with that one. Portugal, maybe... I think they're getting ahead of themselves a little. Producing a bidding system for exploration permits, before a globally significant resource has even been discovered in region. Seems more like politician's sound bites to me. What markets are in Portugal? Hamburg maybe... But who knows?

My main point really is that the "alternate location" could easily be in addition to Sudbury. Might just be depending on who we end up jumping into bed with and deciding which cat to skin first. LOH-Max May have opened more doors than we realise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $348 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
113 240513339 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24041074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.