GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thanks for sharing info about your call Jambon, much...

1. 13,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8454
    Thanks for sharing info about your call Jambon, much appreciated.

Re the top20 - as far as I have ben able to ascertain via the relevant rules, the company is compelled to provide access to the share register upon appropriate request by shareholders, however, there are a couple of ways this can happen...
    First is to VIEW the register in person. This is free.
    Second is to receive a "copy" of the register. There is a maximum fee for this in the Act.
    The register is apparently held by Computershare. They apparently quoted someone a fee to view the register, and I checked that this was consistent with the rules - which it was. Nothing untoward at all.
    I have posted about all this and the references etc previously.

Although the above applies to the share register, from what I can tell, there is no obligation to "send out" the top20 list to anyone.
    I expect the company will get back to you with the same info.

Some here were annoyed because they expected the company to send out the top20 list upon request, because they were interested in it and they had incomplete information (and incorrect assumptions) about the company's obligation to do so.
    When presented with the rules and options, some here remained "mad" because they still expected the company to do so anyway.
    They therefore thought the company was "hiding" something or otherwise treating shareholders disrespectfully by not distributing it.
    "Other companies do it" was what some were leaning on.

Of course, all this gets wrapped up in nonsense calls of "defending the company" and other such garbage, when in fact it was just basic research and sharing factual info with the forum. Go figure.

I don't expect that the company will tell you anything different to the above, but if there is anything "new", please let us know.

Anyway, thanks again.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.