GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

OK. Let's vote on likely scenarios, just for fun.T/O?CR?HK...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    OK. Let's vote on likely scenarios, just for fun.

T/O?
    CR?
    HK listing?
    Other?

My votes:
    T/O: Nice dream. But the ann did not mention anything at all that might suggest that. It talked about the resource at Mt Caitlin and funding arrangements

CR? Possibly, and as a holder I would be happy to sock more into the company, provided that it was to expand and not to make up for a shortfall. Then again, I'm sure that such an investment would be well rewarded in relatively short order.

HK listing? Seems to have fallen off the radar a bit, but ti was being bandied about some months ago. It sure would be a handy way to raise capital in a big way.

Other: The likely scenario is this: WE FOUND MORE LITHIUM AT MT CAITLIIN! IT'S MUCH BIGGER THAN WE THOUGHT....and...either a big player is getting on board financially or they will be expanding the operation and will look into doing that with x, y, or z company or perhaps a joint operation.

No matter what your vote, consider that shares generally don't behave the way GXY did before it requested the halt. It did not get a speeding ticket. The company called the halt after the activity started to look odd, and in a positive way. What caught my eye was the sudden appearance of a block of, if memory serves, 405,000 shares supporting the price at 1.355 when it was at 1.37 on the way up. Looked to me like someone trying to get lucky in case someone wanted to cash out...not like a falsely manipulated driver. It was below the asking price by a couple of levels.

I cannot recall having seen a company go directly from trading to "suspended from trading" without first stopping with a trading halt. Even Babcock and Brown in its death throes first halted and then suspended. So the anger or speculation offered by some here about the incompetency of the management is just silly to me. This is a normal process. But when things are big or bigger, they typically don't get organised over the 72 hour period that a halt provides. So we can safely assume that this is big, whatever it is.

It will be a nervous weekend for all us holders. I have just now placed a call to the company in order to ask whether I can sleep well or not, and I don't expect to get much satisfaction on even so vague a question. They are very, very straight up and down in terms of their legal and professional posture, having spoken to Andrew Meloncelli a few times in the past. On the other hand, I have sensed from those calls a certain vibe that allowed me to keep my nerve. If any others out there know someone who knows someone, please do your homework. Particularly, if anyone out there knows someone in Hong Kong who might have felt something in the wind, do let us know. Or, if your Aunty lives in Ravensthorpe and owns the local hairdresser, she will likely be our best source of information. Looking forward to continued posts...
    ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.