GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY- to buy or not to buy?, page-26

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Hi Lomu,

"So- is it a good time to buy in?"
    How long is a piece of string..?? Or, in other words, unless you've got a reliable crystal ball that allows you to actually foresee GXY's future price movements then, from a buyer's perspective, now is as good a time as any to take your buy-in plunge. It's certainly far better 'buying' now, than when the SP was nearly 70 cents at the start of this year.

"I would be looking to hold for the long term"
    Good idea..! With a definite 5 to 10 year 'investment' horizon time-line, you should IMHO do well from 'holding' GXY over that period and you'll be able to avoid the 'nervous-Nelly-belly-flutters' and sweaty sleepless tossing and turning nights that regularly afflict those who focus their 'gambling' habits upon much shorter time-frames. It's always worth remembering the sage words of Warren Buffett, "Find a great but undervalued company, with great a management team, selling a great product, with great demand by the public for that product, buy as much of it as you can possibly afford, and then hold it forever."

"I know we're all a little biased in this forum- nothing wrong with that!"
    As one of only a couple, of Australia's 'actually producing' Lithium miners which is actually earning money, it's hard not to be a little one-eyed about GXY now, and also with respect to its future SDV and JB project growth prospects.

"but I'm really looking for some good, unvarnished opinions."
    OK, so those are my own unvarnished opinions on GXY but, when looking for somewhere to 'invest your own money' it's always worth remembering that old saying, "Free advice is (generally) worth what you pay for it". So indeed, my own best advice to you, would be to really DYOR and thus truly satisfy yourself about the valid reasons behind why you should actually 'invest' (long term) in GXY.
    Cheers, and good luck with all of your own investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.