GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

A few questions in there. First of all on the subject of lithium...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    A few questions in there. First of all on the subject of lithium production as an industry I can say that I am a holder and that I have heard that pricing remains robust for the next few years. In terms of supply and demand there is general consensus that both supply will increase as well as the levels of production. For me I am basically betting that the demand stays robust because if the supply outstrips the demand and prices drop too much then mines close and the supply drops and it takes so long to get them restarted again.

With SDV there is literature available on progress reports and DFS revisions etc. One thing I didn't mention in my previous hypothetical was if they choose to postpone the potash plant which was estimated at about US$34M so if you postpone it for now construction on the wells and ponds mows along and could potentially be completed much earlier than the conservative estimates at a much cheaper price.

As for a takeover target - as much as any other producing company. I guess I'm betting that GXY is the one doing the aquiring.

All my opinioms only.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.