GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I'm defending @crashman111 on being safe as it is a legitimate...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I'm defending @crashman111 on being safe as it is a legitimate position to wait for the confirmation breakout of a confirmed resistance level which I'm guessing in this case is above high $2.40s to $2.50. This means that all posts getting moderated about Crashman111 can be put away now, right?
    A breakout over $2.50 would be fair confirmation of an uptrend and would also put away the preconsolidation level. If I'm wrong I'm sure I'll be corrected any second now.

As for my interpretation the trend has already turned as stop loss horizons expired after hitting the $1.50s in June which means all action from the start of the financial year is its own animal and does indeed appear to be on an uptrend. At worst a retrace back to 1.50s which looks like a very high risk play considering fundamentals and even better, plausible speculation. Retrace to 1.80 is possible if stop losses are triggered at 1.90 but IMO anyone at this stage setting stop losses at the 0.10 interval is a great way to hand over their shares to somebody else cheaply. So my bold guess (and it is a guess) is bounce off $1.88 as the shorts decide to spend some money to try and go for stop loss triggers. Then back up on... Galaxy Friday.

All the usual disclaimers. My opinions only. Not financial advice etc.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.