GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY Trading, page-278

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    So what will be that time of equilibrium, care to share?

Just like Michael Liebreich stating the price of Lithium and Cobalt will at some point in time crash - well no sh*t Michael. Glad you've actually mentioned that because most of us here have figured Lithium will be the ultimate power source for the next 3,000 years and cannot possibly be superseded. Phew, dodged that bullet.

"If someone had told you back in 2004 that there was a man sitting on his living-room sofa in London inventing a company he would sell in five years for more than £45m, it would have been a shock to learn it was Michael Liebreich. At the time, Liebreich was a former management consultant on the wrong side of 40 who had not had a steady job for nearly three years. An internet foray he made just before the dotcom crash in 2000 had ended badly. He had accumulated eight pages of headhunter contacts, almost none of whom would return his calls. “I was just so tarred with the dotcom brush,” he says. “I was really getting a bit desperate.” In his spare time, he set up a personal website, where he amused himself writing about Leonard Cohen’s lyrics (“sublime”), an EasyJet service lapse (“grotesque”) and Frederick II (“one interesting motherf***er”). But this was a bruising time for Liebreich, an Olympic skier with a first from Cambridge, a Harvard MBA and five years at well-known consultancy McKinsey. Then he discovered clean energy. Or green power, or clean tech, or whatever catchphrase one cares to use for the wind farms, solar parks and other technologies once deemed the province of off-the-grid fringe dwellers. He became one of the new breed of what could be called “pinstripe greens”, business people making millions, even billions, from ventures that often barely existed six years ago."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.