GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY V PLS, page-87

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    uh.. ok.
    I love it when I get ask to DYOR - cos I actually D plenty of my own R pretty much every day.
    Some posters use it like a smoke bomb to escape off the page without a shred of R to back up what they feel is true.

Please don't tell me you sold and lost your GXY profit on another company.
    We've gone up since then. Others not so good...

Thanks for the tip though.
    I better start looking around for a company with a working and producing hard rock mine and spare asset in Canada with a DFS soon.
    Thanks for making my choice easier.

For hard rock I choose GXY.
    For moments of stock market jitters, and for pretty much any regular day on the markets, I choose producing companies with built and working mines and off-take contracts.
    For growth I choose ones with imminent merger plans and breaking into ASX200 soon.
    For brine I choose GXY's SDV with test plant opening next year.

POSCO uses a different experimental brine production method and have only just broken ground February this year on a new plant. Your friends could have told you that though.
    Galaxy will use the same time-proven methods as the other brine producers that need only 18-24 months to produce carbonate.

100% true

"Brines: The most cost effective lithium sources are brine deposits, where lithium can be recovered as a by-product of potash. The salt-rich brines are pumped from beneath the crust on the salt lake (salar) and filtered into a series of large, shallow ponds. Over a period of 18 - 24 months the lithium brine solution is concentrated by solar evaporation and wind to a concentration of 6% lithium after which lithium extraction takes place. Following this battery grade lithium carbonate can be produced. The extraction process is a low cost/high margin process. The lithium content in mineable brines is about 0.023 to 0.15%."

http://www.polinares.eu/docs/d2-1/polinares_wp2_annex2_factsheet4_v1_10.pdf
    Page 5.

Can find you dozens of other references that back this time-scale up.
    Please produce one that shows 4-5 years - eh?

Not only that but the deposit is an excellent quality one by any measure.

"The Sal de Vida brines average about 780mg/L Li. They also have potassium concentrations averaging around 0.87mg/L K, low magnesium and sulphate. High magnesium content can increase the production costs of lithium carbonate. The Sal de Vida Mg:Li ratio of approximately 2.2 and SO4 Li ratio of 11.5 are low by industry standards. The Salar de Atacama in Chile, the largest lithium producing brine operation in the world, reports Mg:Li ratios of more than 4 and Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia has an Mg:Li ratio of more than 14. In addition to the brines, the Salar hosts near surface deposits of ulexite, a sodium-calcium borate mineral mainly used for the production of boric acid."

http://investorintel.com/technology-metals-intel/galaxy-great-survivor-lithium-space/

And for a last bit of R.
    Read this excellent article. Has a few mistakes that err it on the conservative side -
    but still - a well researched piece.
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/3983653-galaxy-resources-excellent-way-invest-lithium-miners

For R&R and for their help in D-ing my own R - I choose the fine members of this forum.
    Thanks again for stopping by, 'Bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.