GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Agree, we are heading in the right direction. Ol' Deano has been...

1. 13,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8459
    Agree, we are heading in the right direction. Ol' Deano has been quite critical of late... Hollywood Tony shoulda done this, shoulda done that... Jeepers, all easy from the sidelines hey?! Not sure how many mining companies Deano has worked for, but it seems that he is a bit disconnected from the complexity and countless issues involved with progressing new developments. It's real easy to say we shoulda got JB cranking by now etc etc - Well, I'm sure AT has a decent plan, and is executing that plan. I'm not sure that management really care that much about the share price this week or last or next - nor should they - they are just getting on with it and moving the company forward.
    Sure, others are pumping brine for small-scale stage 1 and 2 ponds etc, but I reckon our guys at SDV are setting up to pull the trigger on some serious output when the time is right. When they pull that trigger it'll be game on for 15-20kt production asap, bringing in another 200-300 mil revenue pa. And yes, it will take some time to build plants etc, but they will get there... Easy for some of us to get impatient; but just you try and go make that sort of stuff happen - not as easy as you might think!
    The market makers are doing their thing again with the sp, it's a pain to watch but you can't beat em, just have to ride the wave.
    I have no doubt that we'll be pushing forward in a big way over the next 1-2 years and our sp will reflect imminent growing revenues...
    Look how far we've come in the past 12 months, and we are still only about 70c preconsolidation! That's nuts!
    Hard to be patient, but what are our options for a similarly de-risked lithium cash cow on the ASX...? Not many, if any. Some speccies doing ok sure but they have different risk profiles also. A couple of baskets of eggs and all should be good. I have some major eggs in this fleece-lined heat-lamped GXY basket and also some in a more rickety one... Risk vs reward... Going well so far. Good things take time.
    Imo
    Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.