GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY vs PLS, page-24

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    So the PLS response was, ""Ha ha, if Mt Cattlin ramps up to that level the mine will be exhausted in 7 years. Pilgangoora will still be operating in 50."

Well, my response to that 'PLS fanboi' would be, maybe, but, he had better ask himself this question, will Lithium, still, be "operating in 50" as the world's "new petroleum"...?
    With the global speed of battery technology improvement and scientific change constantly accelerating, I very strongly doubt it.
    In fact, with the predictions I've seen about the anticipated speed of the ramp up of new Lithium mining and production in just the next 3 to 5 years, it won't be very long before there will likely be a surfeit of global Lithium production capacity and that will then trigger a consequential dramatic fall in the 'current' high market prices.
    So I would be far, far happier, to be invested -now- in GXY/GMM ie, a stock that's -already- producing and -selling- Lithium into a global market that's absolutely scrambling for supply of it now, and willing to pay -very- handsomely for it, now, rather than be counting upon my still theoretical PLS chickens, to be still laying, their still theoretical golden eggs, for me, in some 50 years time.
    In other words, I'd rather be 'sure' of getting rich in the next 2 to 3 years via GXY/GMM than to be just sittin' and wishin' and hopin' and prayin' for the same outcome over there, in the 'bare dirt' fields of PLS, in that same short time-frame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.