GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

From what I have been hearing is Lithium will be in oversupply...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    From what I have been hearing is Lithium will be in oversupply in about 2-3 years, the big players could also ramp up their production to meet demand. However we still don't know the demand for batteries, it could be way more than we are estimating. Global warming has left little choice other than phasing out hydrocarbons.

Then there are some crazy things happening with electric and self driving cars. When I look around Tesla is so far ahead of the pack, it reminds me of Apple in 2007 in midst of Nokia and Blackberry. This futurist was claiming that every car sold by 2025 could be electric. I know its a crazy prediction but I kind of agree with him. I drove a Tesla model S and I can tell you no Mercedes or BMW is even close to the Tesla experience. Its insane.

My point is Lithium could be everywhere. The prediction of shortages may not eventuate. Shortage or no shortage, either way great news for Galaxy. The smartest thing I did was bought Galaxy instead of PLS when weighing both up, what tipped me over was a comment from @Thesi "Galaxy is the only Lithium producing mine in Australia"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.