GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This is a very loaded question my friend. I will do my best. If...

1. M92
    392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is a very loaded question my friend. I will do my best.

If you genuinely would like to get an in depth understanding of GXY's history in lithium and options going forward, I would definitely spare 2-3 hours over the weekend and read posts from the past year or so from @airconditioner @Thesi @bobsacramento @Upstart777 and a few others. I also have a few in depth posts. It will be sufficient to go on each profile and just click on their most 'liked' posts as they tend to offer some great insight.

I believe all near term producers, and existing producers will do well until lithium supply-demand equalises. As you say, this is probably 3-5 years away.

In terms of specific arguments for vs. against each company, I will refrain from commenting on PLS as I do not hold the stock, and there are PLS holders who can provide an unbiased view on their forum. I do congratulate PLS holders once again for their deal with Great Wall.

To give a high level overview and summary of the "for" argument for GXY, it is important to highlight that GXY has three assets in three mining friendly countries, in both brine and hard rock. No other lithium producer has this advantage, and this should not be overlooked in your decision making process. We had been mentioning this strategic advantage for a long time on the forums - Think about this in terms of the China lithium monopoly and how non-Chinese companies would be positioned right now with very limited prospect of supply security.

Also, please do not underestimate the fact that GXY has the know-how in this industry. They have the management and operators that have been around for nearly 10 years I think this gap in experience will become evident when near term producers go through a bumpy process to reach steady state.

I think we will see a positive Q4 2017 and Q1 2018 for GXY.
    - The quarterly coming about this month should be the best in class for lithium stocks on the ASX (to date)
    - 2018 pricing for Mt Cattlin should be finalised: Look at what happened to the share price late last year when the 2017 pricing was announced
    - Sal de Vida funding will be clarified with a battery maker and/or car manufacturer(s): All broker reports have eased off their share price targets until Sal de Vida is derisked, and they have been waiting for a long time for it to be derisked before even more institutions get on board. This means a significant re-rate should occur once derisked.
    - James Bay: Same comments as Sal de Vida applies. James Bay is hardly priced into the share price with much of the attention on production from Mt Cattlin and Sal de Vida.

As I mentioned, I think all near term and producing players will do very well. No harm in taking a position in both if undecided.

Brief post, but hope this helps. Reading through our previous posts over a coffee is best.

M92

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.