GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I understand everyone will have their opinion going forward as...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I understand everyone will have their opinion going forward as it's human nature. What I don't get is why does there have to be comparisons with the intention of "one upping" another company in the same sector. If the respected analysis is correct, there is more than enough room for at least both PLS and GXY to profit from the lithium story. They are both great companies, albeit at different points of time in the development life-cycle. I for one see the WA lithium producers as a single entity and the faster all companies can get firing on all cylinders, Australia's economy as a whole will also be the beneficiary to this hot commodity. In my eyes, it's a win/win situation. This could well be the next phase that can answer the widely speculated question on where Australia is headed next, I think being a super power in backing the new age of renewables is definitely a step in the right direction. Some people might not care, but we all need to think more holistically and look at the bigger picture. Again IMO.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.