GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Presently it reads: Quote: Galaxy Resources is an Australian...

1. 22 Posts.
    Presently it reads:

Quote:

Galaxy Resources is an Australian public mining company. It is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.

Overview
    Galaxy Resources has projects in Australia, Canada and Argentina.[1] It produces lithium.[1]

Galaxy owns the Sal de Vida lithium and potash brine project in Argentina, located in the "lithium triangle", where Chile, Argentina and Bolivia meet; the James Bay Lithium Pegmatite Project in James Bay, Quebec, Canada; and the Mt Cattlin spodumene-tantalite mine at Ravensthorpe, Western Australia,[1]. The mine operated between 2009 and 2012 before being placed on care-and-maintenance between 2013 and 2016. Following a plant refurbishment, mining at Mt Cattlin recommenced in March 2016, with first tantalum production in May 2016.[2][3][4]

In May 2016, Galaxy announced a merger with joint venture partner General Mining Corporation.[5]

End quote.

Any suggestions (with sources, ideally) for improvement would be appreciated. I’m a volunteer Wikipedia editor and would be happy to make the changes to the article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.