GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY, page-13

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I'm a terrible fisherman @longtak

Some have suggested I offer my services to Greenpeace as when I am onboard there are never any fish.

Whenever I take my boat out for a fish in Queensland I always say I am going boating so there is no expectations of me returning with fish.

But I'm great at catching crabs, but that's not something you wanna be shouting from the roof tops.

Happy to make contact with anyone. But I didn't venture on here to become a pivotal point for anyone's investment choices. Like most on here I just say what I see or know and hopefully it assists others with a similar interest.

It's a really nice part of the world you're in.

Lithium stocks tend to go down anually at this time and return around now onwards.

Ive got some friends that even though they are well in the green are constantly looking at what is going on.

Unless they are planning to buy.. maybe they should consider going with you fishing?

Interesting to see the title of this thread change.

Makes me skeptical if some of those negative posters are nothing more than here to encourage more posting on the site. - Interesting and disappointing at the same time.
    Last edited by Thesi: 16/08/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.