GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY, page-2

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2280
    I think that is the longest post I have ever seen and read on Hotcopper... it is some what a nice ramp up with a few factual's in there... In truth I am currently looking at Lithium stocks, GXY and PLS are obviously hot on my list...

Im actually considering going hard on both of these 2 simply for a little diversity, I personally think from these levels we are in a winning situation in the short mid and long term..

I have been looking into Masayoshi Son ... his focus on Lithium and what he is aiming to achieve may increase demand rapidly... personally I agree with you that it seems the Lithium stocks in general that have a strong future are getting played hard, manipulated and accumulated to say the least... but I think we are bottoming out around now, boom time looks soon... looking at the charts there is some obvious signs of such stocks being over sold... wont be far away for some serious line swipes IMO..

I personally think we are on a support level for GXY and PLS... this area is what is making people nervous, but wait for the big boys to load up soon... both SMA and MACD are making me want to go all in... that's how I feel today...

Im predicting a bounce very soon, actually very very soon... indicators look ripe for the taking... Im seriously thinking of joining the Lithium crew after doing my research today, Masayoshi Son influences a small part of my thoughts .. the The Reserve Bank of Australia has forecast a boom for copper and lithium exports, this also gets me excited...

Time will tell, but straight up prediction is easy gains from these levels on the lead up to XMAS and beyond...

sooth1.jpg
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.