GYN 0.00% 9.0¢ graynic metals limited

gyn 3 brkers made placmen, page-39

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: gyno cology .max exberliner1...

I plan to have a much closer look at GYN...to date however, I am not comfortable about an entry, in spite of the pending results.

Given the timing of the recent placement, I tend to view the recent "spectacular results" from Igloo as something of a "directors drill"...they knew what was there and for all we know, the intersection being plastered about as a "poster special" may well have been drilled just half a meter or so from the previous hole (PAN 1), which hit 2m at 46% Cu in a wider 16m section of 10.9%

It is hard to look at that photo however and not get excited...which I suspect is the methd to the madness here?

Don't get me wrong, these are exciting results...but all pretty much known prior given the Igloo drilling was really just confirmatory in nature.

Still...it looks like they will get at least $50m in-ground value...certainly value there.

I have always been interested in Quartz circle since the CAZ days (pre-Shovelanna)...but did not chase this IPO for several reasons.

Certainly worth a watch...and good results may well present a trading oportinuty for me if the volumes increase...just need to get my head around the sum of all things before I commit decent funds to what is normally a relatively illiquid stock.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.