RAT 0.00% 0.9¢ rubicon america trust

gyrations..., page-2

1. 574 Posts.
    sold out all my REU and RAT for a profit 2 days ago
    ive seen trading patterns and bots
    there is a big selldown happening
    the bounce imho is one of a dead cat variety
    too many panic big sellers getting out
    i understand to a certain extent dividends are promised but given escrow release and selldown of allco shares to 7.80 (the price for allco-rubicon 8.91 determined already) i would be very concerned
    im not so concerned re yield as i think its very maintainable but capital preservation AFTER buying the shares whcih should be the no.1 consideration is unstable for an LPT

sure you could say that youre cash flow positive even if REU and RAT is bought @1 and 1.2 respectively but the problem is ur stuck without liquidity and have to sell

Main concerns for me also are
    -rising AUD, non-specific nature of the merger saying it all depends on managing directors performance etc
    -the determination of allco trade price to be 8.91 BEFORE the market is aware and subsequent release of 3 mill share escrow which is driving the SP to close to 50% losses for the year
    -this shows someone is manipulating these stocks to buy cheaper which is a high possibility for lemmings to sell out. For me, the thing is i do not know what price they are thinking of pushing it down to and 10C loss on RAT with more big sellers coming in is a concern. Im not willing to buy @90C and find out its been dumped to 80C in a months time and then ann a dividend downgrade due to "poor performance" etc, which i can already see happening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.