CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

h and s, page-5

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    baker young buy call in todays paper Mate tells me so .... I havent seen any papers yet tho. Anyone seen it ?

CG, we have enough U at Mt Fitch for an application to start DR ....just needs to be "JORC-reserved" to complete scoping study and fire it in. 7 year @ 2 mill lbs cake pa base starter case. Love these "starter projects" hey. They said around January. Drill has already gone to RJCS methinks.

Dont forget we also have last set of drill assays to come from the Mt inc that 130 m scintillating deep throat ......well not really so deep. Cant wait.

The real priority right now is the sulphides JV project scheduling methinks cos the Chinese would want it all (production that is) and want it now I would guess ...... espesh the COBALT for their tungsten rods. Aint it GRAND re Goro. reckon all the major producers are playing the hard to get game for max like Cameco. 'Course thats only personal CT.

Gold price break overnite (looks like the Dec longs win out ... no wonder USDX breaking), silver soaring in blue, nickel going nuts, copper reversing, cobalt supply gone into hiding and Cameco doing deals with the Russians over U. And lest we forget Cindarella. Sounds like a resources boom leglet starting again hey Hots.

CMR technos indicating nigh on reversal from 6 month consolidation IMO. Ready to bounce from lows of 400% pa channel intact ? Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Praise Zeus

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.