ATH 33.3% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

h c wainwright analyst, page-29

1. 1,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    i think traderlily stopped following news on the company since the mid - 2000's also...

- no deals on table until after trial results announced
    - FDA considering fast-tracking any AD drug that proves safety and some cognition/memory benefit
    - PBT2 has completed 12 month trial and now in 12 month open label.. Once imagine results are announced will have about 6 months of research in extension that can be openly discussed.
    - Once extension trial is complete - it will be 2 years of safety and tolerability test with expected signs of cognition gains as indicated in Reach2HD and previous AD trial.
    - Statement that extension trial was intitiated at request of treating physicians.
    - TT interview with wife of a AD sufferer in a drug trial ( which is implied to be PBT2 ) stating it is a "godsend"
    - various upgraded price targets for Reach2HD results of $20-30 ( NASDAQ ) .. HD is a $850,000,000 market. AD is conservatively estimated at around $10,000,000,000.
    - prices dont reflect recent announcement that PBT2 successfully reduced age related memory loss in animal trials.

im long... i believe in the above, and have based risk/reward likewise...

if one is so scared of the potential of the company, they can always hold shares of a different one instead of raising concerns on old news and trade swings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.