ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Can't remember if i've seen this on HC or not yet but they've...

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Can't remember if i've seen this on HC or not yet but they've increased their price target to $33
    http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2014/02/26/prana-biotechnology-price-target-increased-to-33-00-by-analysts-at-hc-wainwright-pran/
    Prana Biotechnology Price Target Increased to $33.00 by Analysts at HC Wainwright (PRAN)

Research analysts at HC Wainwright upped their target price on shares of Prana Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PRAN) from $20.50 to $33.00 in a report released on Wednesday, Stock Ratings Network.com reports. HC Wainwright’s target price would indicate a potential upside of 252.56% from the stock’s previous close.

Shares of Prana Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PRAN) opened at 9.36 on Wednesday. Prana Biotechnology has a 52 week low of $2.10 and a 52 week high of $13.29. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $8.71 and its 200-day moving average is $5.84. The company’s market cap is $364.7 million.

Prana Biotechnology Limited (NASDAQ:PRAN) is an Australia-based company engaged in drug development and research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.