BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

H! Report due 23 Feb, page-8

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    Investor450

BYL can sometimes be tardy populating its website - for instance, there is no third-party research more recent than a year ago, and from memory that only happened because I rang, and requested that more recent research be placed there, which was done that day. I intend discussing the third-party-research matter again soon, so I'll mention the issues that you have raised too.

I watch BYL's current employment opportunities continually, and there has recently been a spurt of new positions required to be filled. Apart from the “expressions of interest” row (top row in table below), there has in recent months rarely been more than two positions on the list

13/11/14 Expressions of Interest ............ H/Office ........ Perth
    03/12/15 Civil Project Manager ..... H/Office ........ Perth .. Perm F/Time
    29/01/16 Quality Advisor ........................ H/Office ........ Perth ..... ditto
    12/02/16 Civil Senior Project Engineer .. New Work ..... Pilbara ... ditto
    12/02/16 Superintendent ........................ New Work ..... Pilbara ... ditto
    19/02/16 Drainer/Pipelayer ..................... Zuccoli .......... Darwin .. ditto
    20/02/16 Senior Civil Project Manager ... New Work ..... Pilbara .. ditto
    20/02/16 Serviceperson .......... Maddington Workshop . Perth ..... ditto

I do not know why the “New Work” in the Pilbara does not have a Project Name. Anyhow, BYL's H1 Report expected tomorrow should support the view that its immediate workload is not declining.
    Last edited by Pioupiou: 22/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.