A2M 0.34% $5.92 the a2 milk company limited

@h00tsFirst of all, congratulations on your 5k light bulbs. You...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    @h00ts
    First of all, congratulations on your 5k light bulbs. You deserve this more than anybody else. You're probably the best gun on HC. If 62 is your true age you might be on the more dangerous side of covid-19 (obviously depending on your overall health and the presence of any existing condition) So try to be safe and healthy.

Now let's talk about the market and the stock a field in which you are an expert. Here's my viewpoint of how things unfold and the market reacted. What's wrong with Covid 19 and the global pandemic in the first place? The answer is a lot of people have died and that a lot more would probably will. Is that an issue? Em, from a humanitarian perspective it's huge and it's everything hence the lock down and social distancing across the globe. Its impact across industries differ. Some are hit so hard i.e. airline and hospitality, some not so much some even benefited from this. Regardless the global economy took a massive hit.

Here comes the unethical part of the debate. Is losing a lot of lives really a big deal to the market? This is so controversial that I need to be very careful about what I say just to be remotely safe from being inappropriate. Just look at the fatality data by age group/people with pre-existing condition across continents for this particular pandemic. I have reasonable doubt that covid-19 could boost global output and efficiency by a huge margin when the waves are subdued. Of course, things would never be the same again regardless how this pandemic eventually turned out but the market doesn't pay too much attention to human lives. It's all about $$$$$. It's very cold-blooded argument but that's just Wall street, human greed, evil capitalism etc and etc are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.98 $5.87 $20.08M 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 1782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.90 $5.98 $5.87 422396
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.