A2M 0.00% $6.35 the a2 milk company limited

Well the 18% parcel of our A2M holding I sold off and reinvested...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Well the 18% parcel of our A2M holding I sold off and reinvested into other shares has gone up a fair amount. If you also factor in dividends due up to the end of the year cut by 30% at least to the mix the A2M block I sold would of have to reach $18.90 to match it. Like others have said no one can predict how long this shutdown will last or how long it will take to recover from the damage in the short to medium term but history has shown that after every big correction where you eventually end up years down the track.

The link to the famous Peter Lynch I have put below sums up perfectly in times like these are the perfect opportunity to make massive gains. Personally we have dived in while others were exiting the market on the way down during the last GFC and over the next few years with share price gains and reinvesting our dividends we quadrupled our original investment. We rotated most of those shares over time into A2M early into its Australian listing. This time around I see A2M as a safe haven for money as its largely unaffected by the storm hitting nearly every other company out there but I see it as a opportune time to skim some off to buy into some great powerful bluechips that will whether the storm and in time will recover to surpass their ATH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 788 $6.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.91 1894 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.