VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

H1 2018 Results (Pending)

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Hi all..

With of the recent 'banter' and/or conjecture around the 'pending' results and whether they will be 'released' considering Merck's 'acquisition' announcement last Wed PM, I emailed VLA CFO (Robert Vickery) over the weekend, requesting a confirmation that the 'pending' results will be released as announced to the market previously...

The response was a 'definitive' YES, although not a lot of 'additional' info was forthcoming, for obvious reasons...

I had alluded to the 'potential' BMS-interest in the 'pending' results, and obviously the wider 'markets' interest, but got nothing except 'reinforcing' advice suggesting I keep eyes on VLA's social-media platforms, and the ASX announcements...

With Lepu's recent capital-injection (~$30m @ A$0.82), and the 'strange' trading activity of late, I'd suggest something is definitely happening 'in the background' as such, no ASX 'subs-holder notice' (Form 603) announcement after 11m shares move on a single day (~41% of the total VLA shares traded, and 24% of the $$$, over the past 4 trading-weeks), and you all may have also already noticed that ~20% of that (4 week) volume, and ~30% of those $$$, 'moved' again on 22-23 Feb (last Thu/Fri)...

Patience has been a virtue (~10 years for me), so a few more weeks/months can't hurt, and just may be worth the 'pain' if we're all 'right' about BMS's 'market-position' atm for Vervoy and/or Opdivo, and the 'ruthlessness' of the big-pharma 'competitive environment' globally...

Minimal 'downside' as I see it, even if we wait for the 'gavel to come down' on Merck's bid early next FYE...

ML
    Last edited by morgenlofting: 26/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.