VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

H1 2018 Results (Pending), page-30

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Kates, my complaint is that you cherry pick from your previous posts to make it

appear charts work, that your opinion is reliable and therefore influences others to

follow your advice. Also, rather than restricting your reply to that issue, you

distract from it by taking offence.

Your earlier post of today (31344904) stated

“mate i dont care i the one counting my pennies because my charts worked to THE

DAY not only my stock charts but also my timing charts”

Your grammar is terrible, but my guess is that statement claims that prior to the

$1.75 Merck offer you posted a stock and timing chart along with an unambiguous

buy recommendation which was accurate to the day.

But I can’t find any such posts of yours.

In fact the post (30082292) in which you first used that chart stated “doubt you

will see 60s again worst case scenario maybe 71 if market tanks a bit (would be no

problem if it hit that price and a very good buy in price)”

And your inclination to take offence – for example my last post was a question to

you – not a statement ie.

Now we have a firm offer to buy all the shares for 1.75 and your charts say that the

price will drop back to 60c if we don't accept the deal?

The purpose of that statement was for you to clarify your earlier post. But in your

haste you chose to be offended - ie your reply was:

“But your where did it say that ? why would anyone say anything so stupid (unless

you are stupid)”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.