ATG 1.28% 39.5¢ articore group limited

I don't think there's any direct competitor to RedBubble. It's...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I don't think there's any direct competitor to RedBubble. It's like Etsy, but with quality control over the products. There might be smaller marketplaces that's doing the same thing RBL is doing, but I would think if you're a customer you'd want the marketplace with the widest range of goods to choose from. For example, I tried to look up some art products on a 90's game series I used to love (King's Quest) and as expected, RedBubble is the only marketplace where there's any sort of a range of goods to choose from. That's a very powerful advantage for RBL, IMO.

I'm keeping a watch on RBL, because it's pretty clear the potential is immense. It's operating a global marketplace, and adding more products over time. I noticed on the front page there's a 3D mug that you can select different custom art to put on to see how it looks, and rotate it in 3D to see different viewing angles. That's getting pretty close to an instore experience, which is pretty amazing. I expect as they roll out that kind of technology across more goods, it'll make its products even more compelling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $111.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 39.5¢ $6.268K 15.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6026 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 27536 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.