ATG 0.00% 41.5¢ articore group limited

I guess what it boils down to is that we have different views on...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I guess what it boils down to is that we have different views on the importance of a wide range of artists and products to choose from. For me, I don't see any reason to bother looking at alternatives like Society6, when I know the selection to choose from is going to be much narrower, and that I'm less likely to get something I want to buy. I'm assuming other shoppers think the same way as me. If I'm wrong, and shoppers like yourself are more typical of the average RBL customer, then I can certainly see RBL losing ground to competitors if the competitors stepped up their game, perhaps out-advertising RBL. That's what happened to Freelancer.com I believe - Fiverr spent way more on digital advertising than FLN did, rapidly growing its user base of customers seeking freelance services. And then the freelancers followed where the work was, which saw Fiverr toppling FLN as the largest freelance work website in the world. It's hard for me to say if RBL will suffer the same fate as FLN. Regardless, I'm a keen watcher for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $80.61K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3185 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 60505 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.