ATG 1.27% 39.0¢ articore group limited

H1 2021 results comment, page-21

1. 11,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    Teepublic have some great items, but while I have always looked on their site I have always found Threadless has won my business after scrolling through both and a couple of others - one time had to get new t-shirts printed as two had halos and nobody had properly checked them before shipping. Threadless might have been better curated for my strange tastes, don't know. My wife bought me some t-shirts from another site - can't remember name. Bought some novelty cups as gifts from Zazzle. I bought two iphone cases from Red bubble, but mainly to see what their fulfilment was like as they were listed on the ASX, and I have been trading them in both directions. Wife bought a bunch of novelty masks from Etsy, after comparing red bubble and some other sites.
    Etsy is not comparable as RBL and many other products, as they (others) are standardised based on the fulfillers all having the same or similar base/template products that are printed on, keeps costs down, makes replacements quick and easy.

So I am surprised if they have a competitive advantage, and am not sure what would create that. The big risk is post hoc analysis when you are more familiar with one competitor than the other thousand, and are not objective. Not saying my families small sample of purchases is an objective sample size either. I'm not sure what the obstacles to market entry are for new comers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $109.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $770 1.988K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19012 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 69068 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.