BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

CPG,Like most old timers here, I always believe and still...

1. 830 Posts.
    CPG,
    Like most old timers here, I always believe and still believe BTA has the products to be the next CSL save for GSK and the parasites on board.

BTA price will move if more parasites leave the board or on the announcement of more pandemic stockpile order. Chances of the parasites leaving is extremely remote and as to the later, anyone’s opinion is just guess work in the current economic uncertainties.

The next GSK report in April will indicate how the UK order is travelling. GSK is keeping the details from BTA like some form of trade secret which contrast sharply to idiots claiming relationship had normalised from the cooked settlement. IF no new orders are announced and the GSK April report is dismal, BTA share price could take a hit.

Having said this, there is money to be made in BTA for share traders and seasoned investors and even more money for seasoned pump-and-dump gurus. To borrow a cliché, this is not a share for risk adverse investor. For me the jury is still out and I have not wrote off BTA as accused by some of the HC pumpers.

Good luck CPG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.