BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

yeh - lets hope it doesn't evolve into something too virulent -...

1. 433 Posts.
    yeh - lets hope it doesn't evolve into something too virulent - but sure showing signs of it - and for us down here - plenty of vaccine as long as we dont get the low reactor drift associated with more sever mutation (probably won't know if thats happening until it actually hits) as far as buying relenza is concerned - best to go to your gp and explain to him that the whole family are traveling os some time soon and you want two doses pp just incase several strains are circulating.(you are thinking about a surf trip to bali right! or sumatra)
    my kids all got the mild version H1N1 first round - relenza worked like majic for them - but i'm thinking of vaccinating them anyway as the tests on titers from mild infections in nth hemisphere showed poor immunity as can be seen on one of my previous posts.
    The other thing to keep in mind is - sth hemisphere is lagging nth hemisphere in this pandemic - so we are technically only arriving at our second wave.
    ministry of health is warning that the flu season is likly to come early due to make up of H1N1 - so we may get a start end feb - early march -(you need to be vaccinated at least two - three weeks before exposure to any potential infection in order to get immunity)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.