EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

H2 from seawater. Any affect on EDE pyrolosis extension?, page-3

1. 1,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1515
    Lots of interesting research going on DB. Great to keep up with it.

My contribution is on BASF's progress on their methane pyrolysis project.

"Like every other day, the process engineer is doing his tour of the testing facility, which has been running at the Ludwigshafen site since 2021. Along with his colleague, Florian Schachtschabel, he is checking critical process parameters such as pressure and temperature. “Methane pyrolysis, as an idea, has been around since the 1960s. It hadn’t been implemented till now due to technical difficulties,” says Flick...

The special feature of the testing facility, which extends over several floors of a BASF technical center, is an innovative reactor concept with the first industrial application of a moving carbon bed worldwide, enabling a high degree of effectiveness and a high level of efficiency."

https://report.basf.com/2021/en/shareholders/basf-on-the-capital-market/methane-pyrolysis.html

EDE has been using a moving carbon bed in their efficient, continuous 3:1 CNT:hydrogen process for yrs. Another example of how ahead of the curve EDE is.

Another interesting thing I noticed is on the Edencrete side. There are 2 new posts on Linkedin about the rollout of EdenCrete into regular usage at ready-mix plants in Colorado and N Carolina. I knew the Colorado plant was replacing Strux fibre usage with EdenCrete and have since found out that the plants in N.C. now offering Edencrete also offer Strux.

So it seems the Strux solution to reo corrosion is being steadily replaced by the more convenient, cheaper Edencrete solution. Nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.