LYC 4.18% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

H2 quotas, page-13

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    The robots and AI will need little office space globally - retail will disappear as it is - also need little as everything will/is online order/delivery and uber grab as I see here are already keeping restaurant traffic low - the restaurants for example can not compete with food hubs - the online purchase and delivery of everything from electronic to autos will see empty commercial premises continue - robotics will see smaller factory warehouse meterage reduced - home charging for EV's and occasional roadside - online bill payments - no services ie post office - banks - supermarkets we are seeing. Education already largely remote from entry level to uni/college. Mining for future needs has become tech office operated - farming the same - where does it end - ask ELON!
    Thankfully I will be happy like doc looui in the garden. Medical being the biggest gainer in future decades - tourism as the future generations have little to do as in the past - but stay alive and enjoy travel unless ....... sorry for the doom/reality - future generations - with so much happening at speed - my youngers will embrace it with no fear - and hopefully enjoy it - a trip to the countryside will be something really special - shite wtf is that - a koala - a water fall ........ What is this - a piece of real beef - well I guess at $200 a serve - a real natural ocean fish/prawn. Is that the moon - no we are on the moon - that's earth. Haha just kidding and reeling on my both Brisbane teams losing by narrowest margins in respective grand final codes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.