LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

H2 quotas, page-13

1. 6,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1578
    The robots and AI will need little office space globally - retail will disappear as it is - also need little as everything will/is online order/delivery and uber grab as I see here are already keeping restaurant traffic low - the restaurants for example can not compete with food hubs - the online purchase and delivery of everything from electronic to autos will see empty commercial premises continue - robotics will see smaller factory warehouse meterage reduced - home charging for EV's and occasional roadside - online bill payments - no services ie post office - banks - supermarkets we are seeing. Education already largely remote from entry level to uni/college. Mining for future needs has become tech office operated - farming the same - where does it end - ask ELON!
    Thankfully I will be happy like doc looui in the garden. Medical being the biggest gainer in future decades - tourism as the future generations have little to do as in the past - but stay alive and enjoy travel unless ....... sorry for the doom/reality - future generations - with so much happening at speed - my youngers will embrace it with no fear - and hopefully enjoy it - a trip to the countryside will be something really special - shite wtf is that - a koala - a water fall ........ What is this - a piece of real beef - well I guess at $200 a serve - a real natural ocean fish/prawn. Is that the moon - no we are on the moon - that's earth. Haha just kidding and reeling on my both Brisbane teams losing by narrowest margins in respective grand final codes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $7.812M 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 34500 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.29 26859 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.